We are a Physical and Occupational Therapy Clinic with over 20 years of experience. Our mission is to optimize your recovery allowing you to get back to the activities that you love. From the time you come into the clinic we want you to feel at home and enjoy your experience here. We work with each individual patient to design a treatment plan that fits their individual needs and lifestyle, with the ultimate goal of returning patients back to their pre-injury activities.
Therapists can teach patients how to prevent or manage their conditions and to be able to achieve long-term health benefits. Therapists examine each individual and develop a plan of care, using treatment techniques that promote the ability for the individual to move, reducing pain and restoring function and preventing disability.
We have a wide range of testing and exam areas to serve your needs:
- The eval tech area for occupational testing, functional capacity exams and physical capacity exams.
- The physical therapy area includes treadmill, trampoline, exercise balls—all the equipment for doing functional activity exercise training, physical therapy and exercise.
- You’ll also find ultrasound and muscle stim, elastics and pulley systems, strength training and resistance equipment.
- Treatment rooms contain articulating treatment tables for exams and consultation, mobilization, manipulation, traction and decompression and there is a relaxing massage room.
- PhysioHealth has an in-office x-ray room, as well.